It is hard to believe that a year has gone by since Cameron and I brought him home from the hospital. He has grown sooooo much and taught us so many things along the way. Cameron and I look forward to each and every day that we get to spend with him. His birthday party was a huge success. A couple we work with and their 2 daughters were here to help us celebrate PL's big day. PL opened his presents with such excitement. Just look at that smile!!! He got his first football, and to his daddy's delight he holds it just like a pro.
This is the only party hat I could find that had a 1 on it. His daddy did not like the hat but I had to get a picture of him wearing it due to the degree of difficulty of finding it. And I think PL agreed with his daddy since it didn't stay on for very long.
Paxten is just not sure about this cake. He studied it for awhile before he would even touch it. But I got him grabbing a small piece of icing. He's just not sure about all this yet. And we couldn't really tell if he likes the cake or was just humoring his parents and trying it. Needless to say, the floor was safe on this birthday.
He is so proud of himself. This is the only time mommy has let him play with his food and make a huge mess. Even though he kept the mess to a minimum, it was still enjoyable to watch him explore the thought of getting messy.
Pictures of the birthday boy with mom and dad at the end of the party. This is winding down time after his bath. He was sooooo sleepy after all the excitement.
No comments:
Post a Comment