This is the video everyone has been waiting for, Paxten is taking his first BIG steps. Daddy was able to witness this for the first time this past Saturday and now PL is non-stop walking. He still crawls at times but now he knows he can walk so whenever he gets the chance he is off and almost running. In this video I was holding his blanket hostage until he walked to get it. I know some may classify it as cruel, but whatever gets him to walk I'll try it. He is so proud of himself when he does walk, so now he gets applause and many many hugs and kisses.
1 comment:
We miss you guys, but this is a great way to share great moments!!! You guys do realize he is offically on the move....:) no place is safe, no cat can't be followed!!! Love you guys kim and kris
Post a Comment