Saturday, February 20, 2010

Roberts Family Christmas '09

We had a great Christmas this year. Paxten really got the hang of opening his presents. I head this statement one time "the joy on your childs face says it all" and it truly did. I had a blast shopping for Paxten. When he opened those presents and his blue eyes lit up and he did his little dance of excitment it truly made my heart melt. At times I wasn't sure who was more excited over his presents, him or daddy.



This year his true loves are trucks or anything that goes "vroooooom" and any type of train or "cho cho tane". He is such a joy to watch when he's learning new skills and the little light bulb comes on while he's playing. He gets so excited that he just has to share it. Now he wakes up each and every morning saying "cho cho tane". I look forward to each and everyday with him.


No comments: