Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pool time over July 4th Weekend

We had a long weekend for July 4th and we spent it with our families. My family was down and we were able to spend lots of time in the pool. Paxten had a great time in the BIG pool splashing but he got scared a few times at the beginning and wanted to go back to his pool. So we spent time in and out of the pool, but he had a good time and no one got burned. YEAH!!!
My sister Leslie was home for the weekend and she wanted as much time with Paxten as she could get. So I let her have all the splashes and dirty cleanups as she wanted.
We also spent time with Cameron's sister Darsi and her husband Kevin and their 2 boys but I forgot the camera, for that I am truly sorry. :( But PL enjoyed spending time with everyone this weekend and he was truly worn out.

No comments: