This is Paxten with his lawn mower he got for his birthday and his big boy slide. I think he would stay outside all the time if I'd let him. Which thankfully he's just like his daddy in that way. I just wish the weather would be more to my liking, such as much cooler or even less humid.
He got this pool last year for his birthday from his Mom-Mom (Cameron's Mom) but we were in Cheyenne and there really weren't any days hot enough to use it, so this is the first time he got to play in it. PL loves his bath time but he really really really loves his pool time.
He is just like a fish and enjoys swimming and splashing. He really likes to splash which he does plenty when he is outside in the pool. There is not a dry spot left on the patio when he is done, and barely any water left in the pool for that matter. He is such a joy to watch. But you can't forget daddy, he has to jump in with him. 2 peas in a pod, oh how lucky could I be!!!! Really I think I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such a great husband and a wonderful little boy, who isn't so little any more.








No comments:
Post a Comment